LA’s PREMIER Outdoor Movie, Food Truck and Live Music Event Series
REMEMBER To Buy Tickets Online and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win round trip airfare from LAX to an Air New Zealand destination of your choice. Details here.
LA’s best food trucks will be on hand all season, offering a variety of food options sure to please the most discerning palates. Check out our gallery of food trucks for more info. Line-up for each night can be found on the event pages.
Adding to the fun each week are live performances from up-and-coming bands. Kick back and listen to the tunes of buzz bands such as Opus Orange, Faulkner and State to State. Check out this year’s music lineup.
- Sit under the stars for a night of entertainment, live music and food trucks. Watch a 52-foot-wide projection screen and enjoy food from the Coolhaus truck, the Lime truck and more.Los Angeles Times
- I would recommend getting there early for a good spot and exploring. Also, free admission to The Autry is included (which I didn't know) and there's a bar! All thing some people may have read but I didn't do a lot of research so I kind of missed out.
- Refinery 29Oh, summer. In addition to the pool parties and BBQs, there’s one thing that always tops our to-do list and that’s the weekly event that we can always rely on for a good time. This time around, we’re especially excited for Eat|See|Hear.
- Eat|See|Hear also grew attendance to 1,500 to 2,000 people per event last year, up from about 1,000 the first year, Sharon Sperber said. This year, the couple reserved new venues that can accommodate even more people, such as the Autry.Los Angeles Business Journal
- Loved it...great venue, nice people...easy access...will go again!!!
- Very nicely organized, very friendly staff. This is my second year attending, enjoy every time. Very professional 🙂
Buy your tickets online and and you will automatically be entered to win round trip airfare from LAX to an Air New Zealand destination of your choice. Details here.
The Best Outdoor Movies Los Angeles has to offer. Find out why >
A summer-long celebration of movies, food and music since 2012, Eat|See|Hear is LA’s original traveling outdoor movie series going to rotating venues around the city. Featuring a wide mix of outdoor movies, live music and yummy food trucks, Eat|See|Hear won “Best Outdoor Movie Event” in Los Angeles Magazine’s Best of LA 2014.
Presented by Showtime Networks, our 5th Anniversary Season kicks off on May 7th. Every Eat|See|Hear event gives Angeleno’s an unrivaled outdoor movie experience featuring the largest outdoor movie screen on the west coast. The massive 52-foot wide image can only be viewed at Eat|See|Hear and it’s coupled with 15-30k lumens of crystal clear, bright HD projection and state of the art line-array sound. Experience the difference.
In some of the most iconic venues around, such as Pasadena City Hall (as seen on TV’s Parks & Rec as Pawnee City Hall), The Autry Museum in Griffith Park and The Memorial Greek Amphitheater at Santa Monica High School. And in the fall, our Front Porch Cinema series takes place on the Santa Monica Pier.
Eat|See|Hear combines multiple outdoor events into one: picnic and chill time with friends (and your dog!), a live music concert, an outdoor movie occasionally introduced by a star, director or writer plus some of LA’s most delicious food trucks like The Grilled Cheese Truck, Baby’s Badass Burgers and Coolhaus. Notable Eat|See|Hear live music alumni include The Orwells, Islands, Chicano Batman and Saint Motel.
Eat|See|Hear is LA’s most dog-friendly event series. Leashed, friendly dogs are always welcomed with a free biscuit at the entrance, water bowls all around and extra ‘doggie’ bags for those emergency moments.
Eat|See|Hear is a quintessential Los Angeles and summertime experience.
CELEBRATE WITH US: Wanna have a birthday party or another special occasion at Eat|See|Hear? Email us for a group rate
WORK WITH US: Looking to create an amazing “wow factor” for your brand or company? We can do that! Email us here
$14 Advance General Admission Picnic Style / $16 General Admission at the Door (cash or credit)
$8 Kids Under 12 / Kids Under 5 are Free
$21 Air New Zealand Fashionably
Late Great (only available online, not at the door)
Grab your friends and include Eat|See|Hear in your weekend plans. Join us every Saturday night from May through September.
Learn More About Co-Owner Sharon Sperber on Google+