1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Eat|See|Hear Movie Schedule Contest (the Contest) is open to legal residents of the State of California who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry and a legal resident of and physically residing in state of California to enter or to win this Contest. Neither Sponsor nor employees of Sponsor, and all of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, franchisees, licensees, distributors, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives and agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) are eligible to enter the Contest and/or win a Prize (as defined below). Additionally, immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Eat|See|Hear, located at 13636 Ventura Blvd, Suite #131, Sherman Oaks CA 91423
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on March 1, 2016 at 12:00PM PST and ends on March 13, 2016 at 11:59PM PST (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to www.EatSeeHear.com (the “Website”), complete the online entry form and submit as directed (the “Entry”) beginning March 1, 2016 at 12:00PM Pacific Time. All entries must be received by March 13, 2015 at 11:59PM Pacific Time. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Enter using only an email address subscribed and registered in your name. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, an entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. If you are eligible to win, you will receive one automatic entry into the Sweepstakes when we receive the requested information/ the completed Entry during the Entry Period. The email address you use must be valid at the end of the Entry Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
Entries with the most correct responses will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, the Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Decisions made by Sponsor are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of each Prize, and cannot be appealed. The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize(s) are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): On or about April 1, 2016, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about April 1, 2016. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner. By accepting and/or using prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law and upon request will provide such consent in writing. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the applicable prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification as winner of the sweepstakes and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. PRIZE(S): One (1) Grand Prize – 2016 Eat|See|Hear Fashionably Late Season Pass for Two (2), One (1) Showtime Network’s prize pack, One (1) 4-pack of museum admission passes to the Autry National Center of the American West and a gift from the Autry Store, Two (2) Brasil Kiss beverages at every Eat|See|Hear event and Two (2) Laemmle Theatres movie passes (ARV $1208). One (1) First Prize – 2016 Eat|See|Hear General Admission Season Pass for Two (2), One (1) Showtime Network’s prize pack, One (1) 4-pack of museum admission passes to the Autry National Center of the American West and a gift from the Autry Store, Two (2) Brasil Kiss beverages at every Eat|See|Hear event and Two (2) Laemmle Theatres movie passes (ARV $855). Three (3) Second Prizes – One (1) Showtime prize pack, Two (2) 2015 Eat|See|Hear General Admission Passes and Two (2) Laemmle Theatres movie passes (ARV $89 ea/$267 total). Total ARV of all Prizes: $2,330.
9. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering, you expressly agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. By entering this promotion you agree to and hereby waive any claim and/or cause of action against Sponsor and/or Sponsor Affiliates arising from your participation in this Contest and/or your use of any prize you may win in the Contest. You expressly agree that Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates shall not be responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or e-mail; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel Contest at any time if the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entity it finds to be attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Eat|See|Hear Movie Icon Guessing Contest. For the purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” is defined as spouse, domestic partner, parent, in-laws, grandparent, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
11. WINNER’S LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Eat|See|Hear Movie Schedule Contest Winner’s List, c/o Trailhead Marketing, Inc., 13636 Ventura Blvd, Suite #131, Sherman Oaks CA 91423. Requests must be received no later than Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
Learn More About Co-Owner Sharon Sperber on Google+